Welcome Friends!

Welcome to see mommy craft! Help yourself to a virtual cup of herbal tea and some fresh baked sugar cookies. Put your fuzzy slippered feet up and join me for crafting inspiration, family recipes and more. Enjoy your stay and please follow me for updates!


Sunday, January 22, 2012

Je T 'aime Valentine's Day

Ahh, how I love Valentine's Day. In fact, it is probably my favorite holiday - even over Christmas. I especially love the Parisian flair you can bring to crafts celebrating this charming time of year. I recently made this clipboard using a dollar store clipboard, scrapbook paper and embellishments. It makes me dream of Paris - which I got to visit years ago on a business trip. I took my mom with me and we had such a wonderful time visiting le Musee d'Orsay, le Louvre and le Pompidou.  We also had tea and macarons at a delightful tea room near the Paris Opera house and visited Versailles. How I would love to go back someday!

Bisous! (Kisses!)

No comments:

Post a Comment